Wheat, rye, barley and oats contain gluten. Glutenzyme Plus® is the first digestive enzyme specifically designed to help break down the gluten proteins in cereals and grains and may be used on those occasions when avoiding gluten is not possible.
- Gluten protease hydrolyses proteins - specifically gluten as found in wheat, barley, rye and oats
- Amylase is required for the proper digestion of carbohydrates
- Cellulase helps digest fibre and cellulose in food
- L. brevis is a lactic acid forming bacteria that may assist with the breakdown of gluten and other proteins in cereals
- Provides L. acidophilus to maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora
- L. acidophilus may assist digestion and maintain intestinal bacterial balance
- Acid stable against stomach pH
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- All enzymes are from vegetable sources
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Cellulase 11.25mg (providing 75 cellulase units (CU.s)
- Lactobacillus brevis 8.5mg (providing approx 1 billion cells)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 4.5mg (providing approx 1 billion cells)
- Gluten Protease 5mg (providing 14 protease units (PU.s)
- Amylase 0.5mg (300 amylase units (AU.s))
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Cellulase, Lactobacillus brevis, Gluten Protease1, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Anti-caking Agent, (Magnesium Stearate), Amylase.
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken with any meal containing gluten, or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.