A comprehensive combination of nutrients to support the maintenance of healthy hair and nails including L-Lysine, pantothenic acid, calcium, iron and zinc. Also contains Horsetail a natural form of silica which forms part of all connective tissue.
- Horsetail is a natural form of silica which forms part of all connective tissue cells including those of the hair, nails and skin
- Lysine is required for growth and helps the body absorb and conserve calcium
- Folic acid, pantothenic acid, biotin and copper are required for hair pigmentation
- A diet low in zinc may be associated with white spots on the finger nails
- Zinc is required for cell growth and the metabolism of protein
- Vitamin E is required for the growth and maintenance of the skin and connective tissue
- Vitamin B12 and iron are essential for the production of red blood cells and for the efficient transportation of oxygen in the bloodstream
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- L-Lysine 300mg
- Horsetail Extract 4:1 225mg (Equisetum arvense)
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) 240mg
- Vitamin E 225iu 150mg alpha tocopherol equivalent 1250
- Calcium 55.8mg
- Zinc 21mg
- Iron 20.4mg
- Vitamin B6 9mg
- Biotin 3mg
- Vitamin A 3000i.u. 900mcg Retinol Equivalent 113
- Vitamin B12 900mcg
- Copper 420mcg
- Folic Acid 399mcg
- Vitamin D2 300i.u. 7.5mcg
Calcium Gluconate, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),, Horsetail Extract 4:1 (Equisetum arvense), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate1), Silicon Dioxide,, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Acacia Gum,, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Modified Tapioca Starch, Biotin, Copper Gluconate, Sunflower Oil,, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate),, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
- From Soya
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
- Amounts greater than 20mg of iron daily may cause mild stomach upset in sensitive individuals
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not take if you are pregnant or if you are likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or ante-natal clinic
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.