HEP 194 is a specialist combination of nutrients aimed at supporting the liver. It may assist the handling of fats in the liver and contains beta sitosterol with the lipotrophic nutrients choline and inositol.
- Choline is involved in the metabolism of cholesterol
- Choline and Inositol are required for the breakdown of fats in the liver
- Inositol is used by the body in the regulation of cholesterol
- Phloridzine from apple extract is a potent antioxidant
- Apple extract may help support the function of the gallbladder
- Methionine and choline are required by the liver to help breakdown by-products of protein metabolism
- Biotin is essential for the metabolism of fats
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Choline Bitartrate 700mg
- Inositol 200mg
- Beta Sitosterol 100mg
- L-Methionine 100mg
- Apple Extract 20mg ( Pyrus malus) (providing 5% phloridzine)
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 6.4mg 457
- Biotin 100mcg
Choline Bitartrate, Plant Phytosterols (providing beta sitosterol), Inositol, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), L-Methionine, Bulking Agent (Cellulose),, Anti-caking Agents (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Apple Extract ( Pyrus malus spp), Riboflavin, Biotin.
- From Soya
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Total dietary intake (from foods and supplements) of phytosterols should not exceed 3g/day
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for children under 5 years
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.