JointGuard® contains an emulsified pure fish oil concentrate, sourced from south pacific anchovies along side glucosamine hydrochloride, vitamin E and ginger oil to maintain the health and flexibility of the joints.
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- Omega-3 fatty acids may support joint mobility
- Glucosamine is a key component in synovial and bursal fluid, loose connective tissues, tendons and ligaments, and may help support joint mobility
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride is the preferred alternative to the sulphate form and delivers a higher concentration of glucosamine
- Provides fish oil from anchovies and sardines and is free from detectable PCBs and contaminants
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fish Oil Concentrate 3.5 mg providing 750 mg eicosapentaenioc acid (EPA) & 550 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1.5 g
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 25 mg
- Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinale) 9 mg In a base of : Natural orange, pineapple, mango, prebiotic oliosaccharides & alginate.
Concentrated Pineapple Juice, Fish Oil Concentrate1, Fructose, Modified Corn Starch, Water, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Concentrated Orange Juice, Mango Puree, Ascorbic Acid, Pineapple Flavour, Banana Puree, Acacia Gum, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols2),, Vanilla Flavour, Sunflower Oil, Alginate, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Ginger Oil (Zingiber officinalis), Citric Acid.
- From Fish
- From Soya
- One tablespoon (15ml) taken daily with food or as professionally directed
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.