Glutamine is the most prevalent amino acid in the human body. It has a wide range of functions including providing antioxidant support, supporting the immune system, tissue growth and kidney and brain function.
- Glutamine supports DNA and protein synthesis
- Glutamine is an amino acid required for cellular growth of epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract
- Glutamine plays a role in immune cell division
- Glutamine forms glutathione, a powerful antioxidant enzyme in the liver and cells
- Provided as a 200g pure free flowing powder allowing flexibility of dosage
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- L-Glutamine 5g
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Take one teaspoon (approximately 5 grams) per day before food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.