Glutamine is the most prevalent amino acid in the human body. It has a wide range of functions including providing antioxidant support, supporting the immune system, tissue growth and kidney and brain function.
- Glutamine supports DNA and protein synthesis
- Glutamine is an amino acid required for cellular growth of epithelial tissue in the intestinal tract
- Glutamine plays a role in immune cell division
- Glutamine forms glutathione, a powerful antioxidant enzyme in the liver and cells
- Provided as a 200g pure free flowing powder allowing flexibility of dosage
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Take one teaspoon (approximately 5 grams) per day before food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.