Ligazyme Plus® provides nutrients to support the health of the musculoskeletal system. It contains connective tissue structure supporting nutrients such as glucosamine hydrochloride, bromelain, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), calcium and zinc.
- Glucosamine is a key component in synovial and bursal fluid, loose connective tissues, tendons and ligaments
- Calcium and magnesium aid muscle function and help to maintain strong bones
- P.A.B.A. is important in the utilisation of protein and helps keep skin healthy
- Vitamin C aids collagen synthesis and connective tissue repair
- Manganese is needed for bone structure and aids muscle reflexes
- Silica is found concentrated in the synovial fluid and aids cartilage formation
- Vitamins A, B6, E and zinc are required for the synthesis of collagen and the maintenance of cartilage structures
- Bromelain and papain support the digestion of proteins
- Calcium pantothenate is essential in assisting adrenal function
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride 200mg (providing 166mg actual Glucosamine)
- Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) 200mg
- P.A.B.A (para amino benzoic acid) 200mg
- Vitamin C 200mg
- Vitamin E 100mg 150i.u
- Calcium 42mg
- Papain 20mg (providing 10,000 PTUs)
- Zinc 17mg
- Bromelain 16.8mg (providing 168 GDUs)
- Magnesium 8mg
- Vitamin B6 6mg
- Manganese 4.8mg
- Vitamin A 300mcg 1000i.u
Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5 as Calcium Pantothenate), Calcium Citrate, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Para Amino Benzoic Acid (PABA), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid),, Magnesium Gluconate, Potato Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate1), Zinc Citrate, Manganese Gluconate, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Papain, Bromelain, Acacia Gum, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Modified Tapioca Starch, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Sunflower Oil.
- From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned
- Not suitable for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach or colon
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.