Linseed Oil (flaxseed oil) is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, derived from cold pressed linseeds. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential for many biochemical functions within the body. Linseeds are also a source of phyto-oestrogens.
- Linseed oil is one of the richest, natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids and contains approximately twice as much Omega-3 fatty acids per gram of weight as fish oil
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- Linseed oil is a phyto-oestrogen and may support hormones
- Contains vitamin E to maintain stability
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Linseed Oil (Flaxseed oil) 3150mg
- Vitamin E 45 iu 30 mg alpha tocopherol equivalent
Linseed Oil, Capsule Shell (Potato Starch, Sorbitol, Maltitol, Glycerol, Emulsifier, (Glyceryl Monostearate), Vitamin E (As DL-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in pregnancy
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.