Lipase helps breakdown fats to a more assimilable form. Lipozyme® may be helpful when the diet is high in fats, placing a burden on the digestion. Vitamins A,D,E & K are absorbed more efficiently along with dietary fats when broken down by lipase.
- Provides high potency lipase to help breakdown dietary fats and oils into a more assimilable form
- Acid stable against stomach pH
- May help relieve discomfort caused by overeating fatty foods
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability and shelf-life of the enzyme
- Able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Lipase 40mg (providing 1400 Lipase Units (LUs))
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Lipase, Potato Maltodextrin, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.