A combination of Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5) and Magnesium. B5 is needed by the body for energy and neurotransmitter production, it is required for adrenal, nerve and muscle function, is supportive for the extra pressures of modern day lifestyles.
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) is required for growth and brain activity
- Vitamin B5 is required for the formation of stress hormones and acetylcholine for the brain
- Vitamin B5 helps maintain hair pigment
- Vitamin B5 as pantothenic acid is required to support the function of the adrenal glands
- Magnesium aids bone growth, the function of the nerves and muscles, including the regulation of heart rhythm and nerve pulse conductivity
- Magnesium is required for energy release from foods
- Magnesium is required for the function of the nervous system
- Yeast free
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) 473.6mg
- Magnesium 26.4mg
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate),Magnesium Glycerophosphate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Anti-caking Agents Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.