Mega EPA is a high potency fish oil capsule in a natural triglyceride form, it is naturally concentrated using NEO-3 a unique lipase enzyme process which results in a fish oil of outstanding quality and high potency.
- A High potency capsule suitable for daily use.
- Suitable for use during pregnancy (no added vitamin A or D) to support foetal development.
- Provides fish oil from anchovies and sardines and is free from detectable PCBs and contaminants.
- Utilises our ´Multox´ antioxidant system for enhanced stability.
- Naturally concentrated using our patented NEO-3â„¢ process, utilising lipase enzymes.
- Mega EPA retains its natural triglyceride form for enhanced bio-availability
- Naturally pre-digested using our patented NEO-3â„¢ process, for improved absorption
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by heart muscle.
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fish Oil Concentrate 2333mg Providing 524mg EPA & 375mg DHA
- Natural Mixed Tocopherols 10mg
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Fish Gelatin & Glycerin), Sweet Orange Oil, Natural Mixed Tocopherols,, Sunflower Oil.
- From Soya
- From Fish
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Can open capsule
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.