Contains gamma linolenic acid (GLA) from borage oil. GLA is an Omega 6 fatty acid used by the body to convert into prostangladins, hormone like substance involved in metabolic processes including regulation of the menstrual cycle.
- Mega GLA Complex provides omega-6 series essential fatty acids
- Essential fatty acids help support skin, heart, circulation and nerve function
- GLA may support hormones pre-menstrually
- Each capsule provides approximately four times as much GLA as a 500mg capsule of EPO, delivering approximately 161mg of GLA
- Emulsified with lecithin to enhance bioavailability and absorption
- High potency
- (GLA) is an Omega 6 fatty acid, a precursor to eicosanoids, involved in metabolic processes including a regulation of the menstrual cycle
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Borage Oil Concentrate 700mg (providing 161mg gamma linolenic acid GLA)
- Lecithin (soya) 50mg
- Vitamin E 20mg 30 iu (natural source)
- Vitamin C 2.5mg
Borage Oil (Boraginis oleum), Capsule Shell (Modified Potato Starch, Humectants [Glycerol, Sorbitol], Potato Starch,, Gelling Agent [Eucheuma Seaweed], Emulsifier [Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Glazing Agent [Carnauba Wax]), Lecithin, Glycerol Monostearate,, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)
- From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication such as heparin, warfarin or coumarin.
- Not suitable for individuals suffering from epilepsy
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.