Methyl B Complex is a superior B complex, providing nutrients in their metabolically active, bioavailable forms
- Methyl B Complex contains folate as methylfolate or 5-MTHF. 5-MTHF is the natural form of folate found in food such as leafy green vegetables and is already active and ready for the body to use.
- We use Quatrefolic®, the most advanced form of folate supplementation available, with optimum stability and bioavailability.
- B vitamins are required for the release of energy from food, for the healthy function of the nervous system and for the production of hormones.
- B vitamins support the circulatory and immune systems and help maintain the health of skin, hair and eyes.
- Vitamin B2, B3, B5, B6 and B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Methyl B Complex is presented in a simple, hypoallergenic capsule.
- Vacuum packed to maximise stability and freshness, yeast free and suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.