CoQ10 Plus plays an integral role in the production of ATP, the energy source for all body processes. Linseed oil provides a sources of the Omega 3 fatty acids. This product is micellised to significantly increase absorption and bioavailability.
- Linseed oil (flaxseed oil) contains 58% Omega-3 and 14% Omega-6 fatty acids
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids support the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- Linseed oil is a phyto-oestrogen and may support hormones
- CoQ10 has antioxidant properties at a cellular level and supports the release of energy from food
- MicroCell® nutritional oils are encapsulated in chlorophyll vegetable capsules to maintain stability
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- MicroCell® Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) 600mg (providing 200mg Linseed Oil)
- CoEnzyme Q10 50mg
- Vitamin E 33i.u. (natural source) 22mg tocopherol equivalents 183
Potato Maltodextrin, Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil), Modified Tapioca Starch, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Colours (Titanium Dioxide, & Copper Chlorophyllin)), CoEnzyme Q10, Silicon dioxide, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol, Acetate), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide),, Lemon Puree, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1)., Acacia Gum, Sunflower Oil, Preservative (Sulphur dioxide).
- From Soya
- Contains sulphur dioxide and sulphite (at concentrations>10mg/kg or 10mg/litre)
- Suitable for vegan
- Suitable for vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Caution is advised with anti-coagulant medication
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.