A formulation that that may help support the body's natural management of fats and carbohydrates when used as part of an exercise and dietary regime. It is a powder containing CL(conjugated lipoic acid) with l-carnitine and garcinia cambogia.
- LipoTone® Intensive is a convenient one-a day sachet that can be mixed into water to make a pleasant tasting drink and has been designed to be used in conjunction with a calorie controlled diet
- CLA is a type of linoleic acid found in red meats and dairy products and may support the body's management of fats
- Garcinia cambogia is a source of hydroxycitrate, a natural component that may support blood sugar
- L-carnitine has an important role in transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- MicroCell® CLA-80 7.7g (providing 2 g Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- L-carnitine 1g
Fructose, Modified Tapioca Starch, Potato Maltodextrin, Conjugated Linoleic, Acid, L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate, Garcinia cambogia, Propylene Glycol,, Potassium Citrate, Antioxidants (Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid & Natural, Mixed Tocopherols1), Natural Vanilla Flavour, Sunflower Oil.
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One sachet daily before breakfast mixed thoroughly in a glass of water, or milk if preferred, as part of a calorie controlled diet.
- Not suitable for use in pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.