MicroCell NutriGuard® Plus provides a broad range of antioxidant nutrients to help support the immune system, cardiovascular system, skin and other tissues.
- MicroCell NutriGuard® Plus provides an ideal combination of antioxidant nutrients
- Vitamin A assists the function of the immune system, the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes
- Vitamin E supports the healthy function of the cardiovascular and circulatory system
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support tissue integrity and the immune system
- Beta carotene and mixed trace carotenoids are important antioxidants
- Zinc is required for the functioning of the immune system
- Selenium is a co-factor in the production of glutathione peroxidase
- Lipoic Acid is an antioxidant that helps recycle other antioxidant nutrients
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 200mg
- Vitamin E 100iu 67mg alpha tocopherol equivalent 557
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg
- Zinc 15mg
- Beta Carotene 7mg (natural source) (providing 1166mcg retinol equivalents)
- Lycopene 4.5mg
- Vitamin A 2667iu 800mcg retinol equivalents 100
- Selenium 100mcg
Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)1,, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Modified Corn Starch, Zinc Citrate, Modified Tapioca Starch, Soya Oil, Olive Oil,, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Beta Carotene, Acacia Gum, Lycopene,, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Antioxidants (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1, Ascorbic Acid & Ascorbyl Palmitate),, Sodium Selenite, Sunflower Oil.
- From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.