Vitamin E is an antioxidant nutrient needed for protecting cell membranes against damage from free radicals.Vitamin E 100iu is micellised into small droplets by BioCare´s unique MicroCell® process for enhanced absorption and bioavailability.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that helps neutralise free radicals
- Vitamin E is required for a healthy heart and circulation and may help to increase High Density Lipoproteins (HDLs)
- Vitamin E helps support the immune system by promoting white cell resistance
- Vitamin E supports connective tissue and is required for new skin growth
- Vitamin E is required for the function of the sex organs
- Vitamin E maintains healthy blood vessels and reduces oxygen requirements in muscle tissue
- Presented as micellised water soluble vitamin E to enhance absorption
- Provided in a light-protective chlorophyll vegetable capsule to enhance stability against ultraviolet light
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin E 134mg 200iu (natural source) 1117
Modified Tapioca Starch, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Vitamin E (as d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate),Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Water,, Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Natural Copper Chlorophyllin),Sunflower Oil, Anti-caking Agents (SiliconDioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable in beastfeeding
- Can open capsule
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.