Mindlinx® is a probiotic food supplement with added glutamine designed for children and infants to support the healthy function of the gastrointestinal tract and support overall wellbeing. Supplied in powder or vegetable capsules.
- L-Glutamine is necessary for intestinal epithelial growth and may be required in larger amounts to promote and maintain a healthy intestinal lining
- Lactobacillus acidophilus is a well-researched bacterium and confers numerous health benefits, including the promotion of immune status, enhanced digestion and decreased susceptibility to seasonal disorders
- Dietary protein digestion may be aided by the presence of Lactobacillus rhamnosus species in the gut
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus is also noted for its ability to support levels of the immuno-supportive antibody sIgA
- Bifidobacterium bifidum and Lactobacillus lactis have both been shown to support gut immune function
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability
- Dairy free
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- L Glutamine 500mg
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 60 & 21) 40mg (providing 6 billion viable cells of CLT-60 and CUL 21 strains)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL20) and bifidobacterium lactis (CUL 34) 3.75mg (providing 2 billion viable cells of CUL 20 strain)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63) 20mg (providing 8 billion viable cells of CUL-34 strain)
L-Glutamine, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Lactobacillus acidophilus,, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate),, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed. Suitable from 5 yrs of age.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.