Provides magnesium, zinc, manganese, silicon, copper, chromium, molybdenum and selenium in a convenient capsule form.These minerals can help to support bone health, energy production, red blood cell formation, immunity and other metabolic processes.
- Mineral Complex may be useful for individuals with poor mineral status
- Magnesium is important in hormone function and is an essential co- factor in many enzyme processes
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral and essential for healthy immune function
- Silicon is beneficial for the skin, hair and nails and is a constituent of synovial fluid found in the joints
- Copper promotes red blood cell formation
- Manganese is a co-factor involved in energy production
- Molybdenum contributes to sexual function in males and is required for haemoglobin formation
- Selenium is essential for the production of the antioxidant enzyme glutathione peroxidase
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Magnesium 90mg
- Zinc 14mg
- Manganese 3mg
- Silicon 500mcg
- Copper 200mcg
- Molybdenum 150mcg
- Chromium 100mcg
- Selenium 100mcg
Magnesium Chloride, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl, Methylcellulose), Zinc Citrate, Manganese Gluconate, Anti-caking Agent, (Magnesium Stearate), Copper Gluconate, Silicon Dioxide, Chromium, Picolinate, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Can open Capsule
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.