MitoGuard, provides a synergistic combination of D-Ribose, Korean Ginseng, CoQ10, B vitamins, NADH and antioxidants, designed to maintain the function of mitochondria and support energy balance.
- D-Ribose is an essential building block to the energy currency of the body, ATP
- Korean ginseng is an adaptogenic herb which has antioxidant and protective properties.
- N-Acetyl Carnitine transports fats to the mitochondria to use as an energy source
- N-Acteyl Cysteine increases levels of the mitochondrial protective antioxidant, glutathione
- CoEnzyme Q10 is a cell protective antioxidant and is needed for oxidative phosphorylation
- Vitamins B1 and B2 are essential cofactors in the glycolysis energy cycle
- NADH provides ATP energy to the brain, nerves, muscles and the heart amongst other organs
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- D-Ribose 500mg
- Korean Ginseng 200mg
- N-Acetyl Carnitine 100mg
- N-Acetyl Cysteine 50mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 50mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50mg
- CoEnzyme Q10 25mg
- NADH 10mg
D-Ribose, Korean Ginseng (Panax ginseng Root), N-Acetyl Carnitine, Capsule Shell Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, N-Acetyl L-Cysteine, CoEnzyme Q10,, Beta Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NADH).
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.