Provides a low-acid source of vitamin C combined with magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium and manganese, in a base of fruit extracts providing a source of natural flavonoids, antioxidants and naturally occurring micro-nutrients.
- Provides a readily absorbable form of vitamin C together with bioavailable
- forms of magnesium, zinc, potassium, calcium and manganese
- Buffered, low acid form of vitamin C to reduce stomach irritation
- Suitable for individuals who have difficulty swallowing capsules or tablets
- Contains flavonoids that help maintain capillary and connective tissue integrity
- Flavonoids are potent natural antioxidants that help quench free radical activity
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 1000mg
- Magnesium 12mg
- Potassium 8mg
- Zinc 6mg
- Calcium 5mg
- Manganese 5mg
Fructose, Potato Maltodextrin, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Magnesium Ascorbate, Apricot (Prunus armeniaca Fruit),, Blackberry (Rubus fruticosus Fruit), Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus Berry), Potassium Ascorbate, Manganese Ascorbate, Calcium Ascorbate, Zinc Ascorbate, Cherry (Prunus avium Fruit), Citric Acid.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One teaspoon (approx 5 grams) taken daily (mixed into liquid) with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.