Caprylic acid is a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts that has been found to help maintain the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut. Caprylic Acid favours the growth of lactic acid in the GI tract.
- Caprylic acid is found in human breast milk and in coconut oil
- Caprylic acid helps maintain the balance of healthy intestinal microflora
- Provides a source of calcium and magnesium
- Mycopryl® is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate
- Suitable for children and the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Caprylic Acid 500mg
- Magnesium 41.6mg
- Calcium 19.4mg
Caprylic Acid, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Magnesium Hydroxide, Calcium Hydroxide,, Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Children
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed. Suitable from 5 years of age at one capsule per day.
- NB: Mycopryl 250 capsules should not be opened or chewed.
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.