NADH (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) is the active coenzyme form of vitamin B3. NADH provides ATP energy to the brain, nerves, muscles and the heart amongst other organs.
- NADH is the active coenzyme form of vitamin B3.
- NADH acts as a reducing agent to donate electrons to the electron transport chain for ATP production.
- One molecule of NADH yields three molecules of ATP.
- NADH yields an increase in the production levels of dopamine and serotonin.
- NADH provides energy to the brain, nerves, muscles and the heart
- NADH is also the co-factor of more than 1000 enzymes in our bodies
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- NADH (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide) 10mg
Rice Flour, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose),, NADH (Beta Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.