Amino sugars are components of all body tissues including those which holds cells together. NAG forms cartilage, ligaments and tendons forming an important substrate in the connective tissues lining the intestinal tract and musculoskeletal system.
- N.A.G. is a key component of synovial and bursal fluid, and connective tissue
- N.A.G. is required by the tendons and ligaments and is rich in chondroitins
- N.A.G. is a component of the gel-like matrix between collagen fibres
- N.A.G. helps support the immune system and is a component of some essential enzymes
- N.A.G. is a component of mucous membranes lining the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts
- N.A.G. encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract
- Suitable for children and the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine 1000mg
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
- From crustaceans
- Can open Capsule
- One capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.