Amino sugars are components of all body tissues including those which holds cells together. NAG forms cartilage, ligaments and tendons forming an important substrate in the connective tissues lining the intestinal tract and musculoskeletal system.
- N.A.G. is a key component of synovial and bursal fluid, and connective tissue
- N.A.G. is required by the tendons and ligaments and is rich in chondroitins
- N.A.G. is a component of the gel-like matrix between collagen fibres
- N.A.G. helps support the immune system and is a component of some essential enzymes
- N.A.G. is a component of mucous membranes lining the digestive, respiratory and urinary tracts
- N.A.G. encourages the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract
- Suitable for children and the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine 1000mg
N-Acetyl Glucosamine (NAG), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
- From crustaceans
- Can open Capsule
- One capsule taken twice daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.