A combination of plants and nutrients such as alfalfa, parsley and acerola cherry extract.
- Alfalfa and horsetail are rish in antioxidant flavonoids such as anthocyanidins.
- Alfalfa, parsley, horsetail and celery seed are alkaline herbs that support the kidney´s natural eliminative process.
- Rich in food state minerals to support the body´s balance in mineral salts.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Alfalfa 450mg (Medicago sativa)
- Parsley 210mg (Petroselinum crispum)
- Horsetail 195mg (equisetum arvense)
- Acerola Standardised Extract 75.8mg
- Vitamin C 29.3mg (from acerola extract)
- Celery Seed 10:1 Extract 6.6mg (Apium graveolens) (equivalent to 66mg Celery Seed Powder)
Alfalfa (Medicago sativa Herb), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Parsley (Petroselinum crispum Leaf), , Horsetail Powder (Equisetum arvense Shoots), Acerola Powder (Malpighia glabra Fruit), Corn Maltodextrin,, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Celery Seed 10:1 Extract (Apium graveolens Seed)1.
- From Celery seed
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken three times daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for individuals with chronic diseases of the kidney or kidney inflammation
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before us
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.