NT 188 is a specially selected combination of nutrients. It contains glutamic acid, aspartic acid, magnesium, calcium, vitamins B1, B2, B3, lysine and choline. These nutrients play a role in normal brain function and may help support nerve activity.
- Glutamic acid is required to support cognitive function
- Magnesium is an essential mineral required for nerve activity
- Calcium aids in nerve impulse transmission and is involved in maintaining sleep patterns
- Chamomile is a gentle soothing herb that has a long history of use for supporting the nervous and digestive systems
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is required by the nervous system
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) is required by the nervous system and for brain function
- Choline is required in the formation of acetylcholine involved in memory
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Glutamic Acid 500mg
- Aspartic Acid 168mg
- Chamomile 150mg
- Magnesium 32mg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) 20mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20mg
- L-Lysine 20mg
- Niacin (vitamin B3) 10mg
- Choline Bitartrate 10mg
- Calcium 4.6mg
L-Glutamic Acid, Magnesium Gluconate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), L-Aspartic, Acid, Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla Flower), Calcium Gluconate, Thiamine Hydrochloride, L-, Lysine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Niacin, (as Nicotinamide), Choline Bitartrate.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not to be used in conjunction with mood modifying drugs.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.