NT Intensive is a unique, high potency powder combination. It contains a synergistic blend of amino acids, lecithin and the unique ingredient Cyracos® (Lemon balm extract) in a single, great tasting and convenient sachet.
- Contains Lemon Balm (Cyracos®), theanine, and taurine.
- Magnesium contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Lecithin is a precursor to phosphatidyl serine.
- L-Tryptophan is an amino acid and precursor to serotonin, melatoep and vitamin B3 (which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue).
- Designed to suit individual needs - can be used alone or in combination with other products in the range.
- NT Intensive can easily be mixed into liquids.
Magnesium Taurate, Lecithin (from Soya) (Glycine maxx L. Merr Beans), Natural Orange Flavour, Fructose, Lemon Balm, Extract (Melissa officinalis Aerial Parts as Cyracos®), Fructooligosaccharides (Chicorium intybus Root), L-, Theanine, L-Tryptophan, Preservative (Citric Acid).,
One sachet mixed in water, juice or milk and taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for individuals taking sleeping or mood modifying medication.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy, or breastfeeding.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.