A highly absorbable liquid form of trace minerals in a purified water base, ideal for those who cannot swallow capsules or tablets providing chromium, selenium, molybdenum, boron and manganese.
- Highly bio-available liquid formulation that is ideal for those unable or who prefer not to take capsules or tablets
- Can be taken under the tongue, added to water, fruit juice or milk
- May be useful for individual with poor mineral status
- Presented as a simple hypoallergenic water base
- Chromium contributes normal nutrient metabolism and to the maintenance of normal blood glucose levels
- Suitable for the elderly
- Selenium contributes to the normal function of the thyroid and immune system
- Selenium is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- Selenium contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails
- Molybdenum contributes to normal sulphur amino acid metabolism
Product Information per Daily Intake: Per 4 drops
- Chromium 50mcg
- Selenium 50mcg
- Molybdenum 50mcg
- Boron 50mcg
- Manganese 50mcg
Purified Water, Preservative (Citric Acid), Manganese Sulphate, Chromium Chloride,, Sodium Borate, Sodium Molybdate, Anhydrous Sodium Selenate.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for children
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- 4 drops taken daily in water with food or as professionally directed.
- Suitable for children from 3 months of age at 2 drops per day and from 6 months at 4 drops per day.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.