Molybdenum supports the metabolism of iron. BioCare´s Nutrisorb molybdenum is chelated to ascorbic acid for easy absorption. These liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or have difficulty with swallowing tablets.
- Provides a readily absorbable source of molybdenum
- Chelated with ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to enhance absorption
- Molybdenum can help support general wellbeing
- Molybdenum is required to help deal with ingested sulphites
- Molybdenum helps break down excessive mucus
- Molybdenum aids in carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Molybdenum, taken with iron, can support the production of haemoglobin
- Molybdenum is necessary for sexual function in males
- Molybdenum is a vital part of the enzyme involved in iron metabolism
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children from 6 months and for the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 7mg
- Molybdenum 200mcg
Purified Water, Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Sodium Molybdate.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in pregnancy
- Suitable for children
- Can open capsule
- One drop taken daily in water, juice or milk taken with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.