Nutrisorb® liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or have difficulty swallowing tablets.Selenium is a potent antioxidant, helping to protect cell membranes from oxidative damage.
- Provides a highly absorbable and hypoallergenic source of selenium
- Selenium is needed for healthy liver tissue
- Selenium potentiates the action of vitamin E and helps produce CoQ10
- Selenium is required for prostaglandin production which helps support hormone balance
- Selenium maintains the health of the eyes, skin and hair
- Selenium is a component of the antioxidant enzyme, glutathione peroxidase
- Selenium helps to maintain a healthy heart
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children from 12 months and for the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Selenium 180mcg (per 2 drop)
Purfied Water, Preservative (Citric Acid), Sodium Selenite.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for children
- One drop taken twice daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- Suitable for children from one year of age at one drop per day.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.