Zinc is involved in skin, hormonal, immune and reproductive health. Nutrisorb® Zinc is chelated to ascorbic acid for easy absorption. These liquid minerals are ideal for individuals with absorption difficulties or have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Zinc is necessary for sense of taste and smell
- Zinc is required for insulin formation and activity
- Zinc is an antioxidant mineral, essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for healthy reproductive and immune systems, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc helps maintain healthy liver function and releases vitamin A from the liver
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system
- Suitable for veterinary use as a food supplement for animals
- Suitable for children from 3 months and for the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake: Per 10 drops
- Vitamin C 100mg
- Zinc 7.5mg
- Purified Water, Zinc Ascorbate, Preservative (Ascorbic Acid).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for children
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- 10 drops taken daily in water with food, or directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- Suitable for children form 3 months of age at 5 drops per day and from 1 year at 10 drops per day.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.