A potent fish oil derived from anchovies and sardines flavoured with natural orange oil. This pleasant tasting liquid can be taken neat or mixed with water or juice and provides EPA and DHA which are important for maintaining heart health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain a healthy heart and facilitate the utilisation of oxygen by the heart muscle
- Omega-3 fatty acids help maintain the integrity of the epithelial tissue lining the lungs, intestinal tract and the skin
- When taken in conjunction with a low fat diet, fish oils may help support cholesterol levels and platelet integrity
- Flavoured with natural essential oil of orange to increase palatability
- Provides fish oil from south pacific anchovies and sardines, which are further down in the food chain than traditional sources of fish oils
- Each batch is independently tested for heavy metals, PCBs and other organic and inorganic contaminants
- Suitable for use during pregnancy
- High potency
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Fish Oil Concentrate 4.56g (providing 1050mg eicosapentaenoic acid EPA , 750 mg docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
- Natural Mixed tocopherols 20mg
- In a base of: Essential oil of Orange
Fish Oil1, Essential Oil of Orange (Citrus sinensis Peel), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols2), Sunflower Oil.
- From Fish
- From Soya
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for children
- One (5ml) to four (20ml) teaspoons taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Shake well before use and refrigerate after opening.
- Suitable for children from 2 years old at a daily intake of one fifth of a teaspoon.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Caution is advised with anticoagulant medication.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.