Provides the benefits of our One-A-Day tablet with additional supporting antioxidant nutrients, such as the energy supporting antioxidant Coenzyme Q10, Vitaflavan®.
- Optimal bioavailabilty and formulated with the intolerant individual in mind
- Contains lutein, bilberry, beta carotene, green tea, grapeseed extract and co-enzyme Q10
- Vitaflavan® is a standardised, premium, high-potency source of grapeseed extract which is an excellent source of antioxidant proanthocyanadins
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin C 191.8mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 100mg Niacin Equivalent 625
- Vitamin E 100iu 67mg Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent 558
- Pantothethic Acid (vitamin B5) 60mg
- Choline Bitartrate 60mg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) 32mg
- Vitamin B6 30mg
- Calcium 30mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 25mg
- Inositol 25mg
- PABA 25mg
- Bilberry Extract 10:1 20mg 200mg bilberries
- Magnesium 19mg
- Zinc 15mg
- CoEnzyme Q10 10mg
- Grapeseed Extract 10mg (Vitaflavan)
- Green Tea 10mg 4:1 Extract
- Iron 7.5mg
- Lutein 5mg
- Beta Carotene 5mg
- Manganese 4.45mg
- Boron 1.2mg
- Vitamin A 800mcg Retinol Equivalent 100
- Molybdenum 500mcg
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Biotin 400mcg
- Selenium 200mcg
- Iodine 151mcg
- Chromium 100mcg
- Vitamin B12 100mcg
- Vitamin D2 400iu 10mcg
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcrystalline Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate,, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)1, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Choline Bitartrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate,Tablet Coating [Glazing Agents (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose & Glycerin) & Colours (Titanium Dioxide & Riboflavin)],, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Manganese Ascorbate, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Cellulose, Olive Oil, Riboflavin, Inositol, Para Amino Benzoic Acid, Iron Fumerate, Bilberry Extract (Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit), Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, CoEnzyme Q10, Grapeseed Extract (Vitis vinifera seeds as Vitaflavan®), Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis Leaf), Soy Protein1, Alginate, Sodium Borate, Beta Carotene, Lutein, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Sodium Molybdate, Sunflower Oil,, Chromium Picolinate, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Sucrose, Corn Starch, Sodium Selenite, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol).
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Suitable for Vegan
- This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 4mg of Manganese daily may lead to muscle pain and fatigue
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.