Research shows that zinc is one of the most important nutrients involved in maintaining skin, hormonal, immune and reproductive health. Zinc methionine exhibits a superior absorption rate when compared with many other forms of zinc.
- Zinc is necessary for sense of taste and smell
- Zinc is required for the formation and activity of insulin
- Zinc is essential for many vital enzymatic processes
- Zinc is needed for a healthy reproductive and immune system, for tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth
- Zinc helps maintain the function of the liver and the release of vitamin A
- Zinc is required for the development of the skeletal system, nervous system and for brain function in the growing foetus
- Methionine is an amino acid with antioxidant activity
- Methionine aids the metabolism of Omega-3 essential fatty acids
- Suitable for individuals with poor digestion and low zinc status
- OptiZincÂ® is not affected by dietary fibre and phytic acid
- OptizincÂ® has demonstrated potent antioxidant activity which is almost equal to that of vitamin E.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- L-Methionine 34mg
- Zinc (From OptiZincÂ®) 14mg
- Bulking Agent (Cellulose)
- Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose)
- Zinc Methionin (OptiZinc®)
- Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, & Magnesium Stearate).
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.