Osteoplex contains a combination of supportive nutrients for bone health such as magnesium, boron, vitamins D and K and beta carotene along with calcium citrate a form of the mineral that is easily absorbed and utilised by the body.
- Osteoplex provides enzyme activated nutrients to support the body's requirements for strengthening the skeletal system
- Magnesium and calcium are required for the function of nerves and muscles
- Magnesium and calcium are important in skeletal structure and are central to energy release
- Magnesium is a co-factor in many enzyme systems and hormones, and improves the utilisation of calcium
- Calcium is needed for the formation and maintenance of bones and teeth
- Sodium borate provides a bioavailable form of boron to help support the integrity of skeletal structure and assist with the metabolism of calcium
- Vitamins A and D help with the uptake of calcium and magnesium from the diet and are required for healthy bone formation
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Magnesium 172.8mg
- Calcium 159.3mg
- Beta Carotene 4.8mg (providing 801 mcg retinol equivalents)
- Boron 360mcg
- Vitamin K 30mcg
- Vtamin D2 7.5mcg 300i.u
Magnesium Citrate, Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Modified Corn, Starch, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Beta Carotene, Olive Oil, Sodium Borate, Acacia, Gum, Sunflower Oil, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Natural Mixed Tocopherols1, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl, Palmitate, Vitamin K1 (as Phylloquinone), Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
- From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Can open Capsule
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.