P-5-P is the biologically active form of B6. This complex combines magnesium, zinc and vitamin B2 which are co-factors in the proper utilisation of B6 in the body.
Vitamin B6 is involved in hormone production and the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Presented in conjunction with co-enzyme B12 to improve activity and absorption
- Citrates are particularly beneficial for those with low stomach acid as they require little or no acidification prior to absorption
- Large intakes of mineral citrates are not necessary due to their bio-availability
- Vitamin B6 assists in the production of essential brain chemicals
- Vitamin B6 is required for the conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6 assists in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates and is essential for cellular growth
- Beta carotene can be converted into vitamin A in the body
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin B6 - 50mg
- Magnesium - 28mg
- Riboflavin - 20mg
- Zinc - 13.7mg
- Beta Carotene - 6mg (Equivalent to 3333iu Actual Vitamin A)
Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate),, Zinc Citrate,Riboflavin, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Alginate, Soy Protein1,Beta Carotene.
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.