P-5-P is the biologically active form of B6. This complex combines magnesium, zinc and vitamin B2 which are co-factors in the proper utilisation of B6 in the body.
Vitamin B6 is involved in hormone production and the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Presented in conjunction with co-enzyme B12 to improve activity and absorption
- Citrates are particularly beneficial for those with low stomach acid as they require little or no acidification prior to absorption
- Large intakes of mineral citrates are not necessary due to their bio-availability
- Vitamin B6 assists in the production of essential brain chemicals
- Vitamin B6 is required for the conversion of the amino acid tryptophan to vitamin B3
- Vitamin B6 assists in the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates and is essential for cellular growth
- Beta carotene can be converted into vitamin A in the body
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Vitamin B6 - 50mg
- Magnesium - 28mg
- Riboflavin - 20mg
- Zinc - 13.7mg
- Beta Carotene - 6mg (Equivalent to 3333iu Actual Vitamin A)
Magnesium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate),, Zinc Citrate,Riboflavin, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Alginate, Soy Protein1,Beta Carotene.
Allergens: From Soya
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.