The health and integrity of the intestinal membranes are dependant upon good nutrition. Permatrol® provides supportive nutrients such as L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl Glucosamine and probiotic bacteria to support maintenance of the intestinal mucus membranes
- Permatrol® provides nutrients to help the maintenance of the intestinal mucus membranes
- L-Glutamine is required for intestinal cellular growth and function
- N.A.G. is an active growth promoter of Bifidobacteria
- N.A.G aids the formation of connective tissues lining the intestinal tract and aids synthesis of the viscous top layer of the gut mucosa, which protects the underlying tissues from acid, enzymes and pathogenic organisms
- Gamma Oryzanol may help maintain gastrin secretion
- Gamma Oryzanol has potent antioxidant activity
- L. acidophilus can help maintain the correct balance between friendly and unfriendly bacteria in the intestinal tract
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- L-Glutamine 750mg
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine 450mg
- Gamma Oryzanol 120mg
- Vitamin E 66iu 44mg Alpha Tocopherol Equivalent 367
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 15mg (providing 1 billion viable organisms)
L-Glutamine, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Gamma Oryzanol,, Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Anti-caking Agent, (Magnesium Stearate), Acacia Gum.
- From crustaceans
- From Soya
- Can open Capsule
- One Capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.