Phytosterol Complex contains a blend of hops, alfalfa, licorice, rhubarb and celery seed and is a source of non soya phyto-oestrogens.
- A natural source of phyto-oestrogens and plant sterols.
- Phyto-oestrogens may help support healthy levels of hormones.
- Plant sterols may help to reduce the absorption and production of unwanted fats from the diet and in the bloodstream.
- Alfalfa is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Celery is a natural cleanser and helps to support kidney function.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Hops (Humulus lupulus) 300mg
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) 150mg
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhizia glabra) 150mg
- Celery Seed 10:1 Extract (Apium graveolens) 15mg Equivalent to 150mg Celery seed
- Rhubarb (Rheum officinalis) 5.1mg
Hops (Humulus lupulus Flower), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Alfalfa (Medicago sativa Herb),, Licorice (Glycrrhizia glabra Root), Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon, Dioxide), Celery Seed (Apium graveolens Seed)1, Rhubarb (Rheum raponticum Fruit), Corn Starch, Sucrose, Sunflower Lecithin
- From Celery Seed
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.