Contains Oligopin, a source of proanthocyanadin molecules. These may be beneficial in helping with capillary integrity and connective tissue in blood vessels.
- Oligopin pine bark extract is a very high quality source of pine bark extract sourced from French Maritime pine trees, and provides a rich source of proanthocyanadin molecules
- Pine bark extract may help to prolong the lifetime of the antioxidant vitamins C and E, as well as providing its own antioxidant benefits
- Pine bark extract may also help to support the immune system
- Pine bark extract may help to support cardiovascular health
- The proanthocyanadin molecules from pine bark extract may help to support capillary integrity and the strength of connective tissue
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Pine Bark Extract 50mg (Oligopin - Pinus pinaster bark)
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Pine Bark Extract (Pinus pinaster Bark as Oligopin), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon, Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule daily with food or as professionally directed. For adults only.
- This product should be avoided in pregnancy and breastfeeding unless advised by a medical practitioner
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.