Polyzyme Forte® is a high potency, broad-spectrum enzyme preparation that also contains lactobacillus acidophilus to help maintain healthy gut bacteria flora, supporting the maintenance of a healthy digestive system.+
- A broad spectrum digestive enzyme complex to assist with digestion of food for more efficient absorption
- Protease and bromelain assist in the breakdown of food proteins into amino acids and polypeptides
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of fats and oils
- Amylase is required for the complete digestion of carbohydrates
- Lactase, sucrase and maltase hydrolyse complex sugars into simple sugars
- L. acidophilus helps to maintain the balance of intestinal microflora
- Vacuum packed to maintain potency, stability and shelf-life of the enzymes
- Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Bromelain 153mg (providing 3600 gelatin digesting units (GDU´s))
- Lipase 39mg (providing 2100 lipase units (LU´s))
- Protease 18mg (providing 50.4 casein protease units (CPU´s))
- Amylase 15mg (providing 9000 amylase units (AU´s))
- Cellulase 13.5mg (providing 90 cellulase units (CU´s))
- Lactase 9mg (providing 1950 lactase units)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus 9mg (providing approx 630 million cells)
- Maltase 4.5mg (providing 3.6 amyloglucosidase units (AGU´s))
- Sucrase 3mg (providing 450 invertase units (IU´s))
Potato Maltodextrin, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Bromelain,, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Lipase, Protease, Amylase, Cellulase,, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Lactase, Lactobacillus, acidophilus, Maltase, Sucrase.
- From Cereals containing Gluten
- From Soya
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken with a main meal three times daily, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.