Potassium is needed to regulate water and acidity levels in the body and for neuromuscular function. Potassium Citrate provides potassium ions naturally bonded to citric acid.
- Potassium helps regulate the fluid and acid/alkaline balance in the body
- Potassium is required in protein synthesis and helps the body deal with metabolic end by-products
- Potassium may be required by individuals taking diuretics
- Potassium stimulates peristalsis, the muscle reflex in the intestines and stomach
- Potassium is required for nerve transmission and heart rhythm
- Potassium assists with oxygen transportation to the brain
- Potassium citrate requires little acidification prior to absorption
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Potassium Citrate, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose & Water), Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before using
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.