Potassium is needed to regulate water and acidity levels in the body and for neuromuscular function. Potassium Citrate provides potassium ions naturally bonded to citric acid.
- Potassium helps regulate the fluid and acid/alkaline balance in the body
- Potassium is required in protein synthesis and helps the body deal with metabolic end by-products
- Potassium may be required by individuals taking diuretics
- Potassium stimulates peristalsis, the muscle reflex in the intestines and stomach
- Potassium is required for nerve transmission and heart rhythm
- Potassium assists with oxygen transportation to the brain
- Potassium citrate requires little acidification prior to absorption
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Potassium 100mg
Potassium Citrate, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule (Hydroxypropyl, methylcellulose & Water), Anti-caking Agent (Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before using
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.