Pregnancy & Lactation Formula is a multivitamin and mineral to support the nutritional requirements of mother and baby during pregnancy and throughout breastfeeding. Extra nutritional demands are placed upon a woman's body during these periods. Pregnancy & Lactation Formula contains key vitamins which are vital to the development of the foetus including iron, zinc, folic acid, B12 and magnesium. It provides nutrients in their most biologically active forms to assist absorption. Folic acid is provided at currently recommended levels for pregnancy (400Âµg per daily intake). For those choosing to use it, Pregnancy & Lactation Formula contains vitamin A at safe levels.
- A combination of nutrients balanced to support the physiological requirements of pregnancy.
- Can be used prior to, during and after pregnancy.
- Provides nutrients in their most biologically active forms to assist absorption.
- Folic acid contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy so is required for the healthy development of the foetus.
- Provides vitamin C in a buffered, low-acid form to reduce stomach irritation.
- Vitamin B12, C, B6, iron, magnesium and folate, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contains 600µg of vitamin A.
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use. This product contains iron, which if taken in excess may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach.
Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Choline Bitartrate, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Corn Starch, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Olive Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Inositol, PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid), Acacia Gum, Copper Gluconate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Sunflower Oil, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Sucrose, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Manganese Citrate, Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1 (as Phylloquinone), L-Selenomethionine, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol), Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin).
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.