Prolactazyme Forte® provides enzymes to assist with the digestion of dairy products, combined with friendly intestinal microflora, this product is designed to assist with the complete digestion of milk and milk products.
- Prolactazyme Forte® provides enzymes to assist with the digestion of dairy products
- Contains high strength, biologically active lactase to digest milk sugar (lactose) into the simple sugars glucose and galactose
- Vegetable rennin converts milk protein to casein allowing exposure to the protein digesting enzymes bromelain and papain
- Lipase helps with the efficient digestion of milk and dairy fats
- Amylase is required for the complete digestion of carbohydrates
- L. acidophilus and L. bulgaricus help with milk digestion by liberating ´on-site´ enzymes in the gut and help maintain a healthy balance of intestinal microflora
- Vacuum packed to maintain potency, stability and shelf-life of the enzymes Acid stable against stomach pH and able to retain digestive capability over a wide range of pH variances
- Milk intolerance may be an intolerance to the protein in the milk as well as malabsorption of milk fats
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Lactase 21mg (providing 3900 lactose units)
- Bromelain 10mg (providing 100 gelatin digesting units (GDU´s))
- Papain 10mg (providing 5 papain tyrosine units (PTU´s))
- Lipase 8.1mg (providing 437.5 lipase units (LU´s))
- Vegetable Rennin 5.4mg (providing 1.23 Milk Clotting Units)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus CUL-60 3mg (providing approx 150 million viable organisms) Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61) 3mg (providing approx 50 million viable organisms) Amylase 1.5mg (providing 900 amylase units (AU´s))
Potato Malodextrin, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule, (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Lactase, Anti-caking Agents, (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Sterate), Bromelain, Papain, Lipase, Vegetable Rennin,, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus salivarius, Amylase, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Soy Protein Hydrolysate.
From Cereals containing Gluten
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
One capsule taken daily with food containing dairy products, or as professionally directed.
Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.