Reduced Glutathione is the reduced form of the amino acid glutathione. Glutathione is made from the amino acids, L-Glycine, L-Glutamine and L-Cysteine. Glutathione is an antioxidant, in the reduced form it is biologically more active.
- Glutathione is utilised to support eyesight
- Glutathione has been suggested as a key protective factor in liver enzyme pathways
- Glutathione functions as an antioxidant and acts as a coenzyme of various enzyme systems
- Glutathione participates in amino acid and mineral transport
- Glutathione peroxidase helps protect the lipid membrane of cells against oxidation
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Reduced Glutathione 240mg
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Reduced Glutathione, Capsule, (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.