A high potency probiotic delivering 130 billion viable probiotic organisms per sachet. Designed for intensive short term use. Helpful for establishing a healthy balance of gut flora quickly, can be used with or immediately after antibiotics.
- Contains the unique, extensively tested LAB4 complex of friendly bacteria only available from BioCare, with the added benefit of Lactobacillus salivarius
- A unique formula providing beneficial bacteria in a base of freeze dried apricots
- Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.) when ingested, provide a specific food source to support the growth of friendly intestinal bacteria
- A dietary formula for use during or after antibiotic use
- Acid stable and bile tolerant organisms of human compatible origin
- Dairy free
One sachet dissolved in water and taken before breakfast for 2-7 days, or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Ingredient Amount Providing
Lactobacillus acidophilus 489.6mg (CUL-60 & CUL-21)
Lactobacillus salivarius 180mg (CUL 61)
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-17)
& Bifidobacterium lactis 60.8mg (CUL 20)
- Providing a total of 130 billion viable proprietary organisms
Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.), Potato Maltodextrin, Freeze-dried Apricot Powder,, Lactobacillus acidophilus(CUL-60 & CUL-21), Lactobacillus salivarius (CUL-61),, Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20) and Bbifidobacterium lactis (CUL-34)
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.