Phyto-plankton in Sea Plasma is a highly nutritious food containing trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids. Sea Plasma makes an ideal adjunct during breastfeeding and may also support milk production.
- Phyto-plankton is a highly nutritious food containing trace amounts of vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and amino acids
- Chlorophyll, the green pigment in plants and phyto-plankton, is an ideal adjunct to support an elimination diet
- Sea Plasma is an ideal adjunct during breastfeeding when nutrient requirements are increased
- Weight for weight, Sea Plasma provides more beta carotene than carrots - ten grams of phyto-plankton provides over 23,000i.u.
- A natural source of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), vitamin B12 and trace minerals - ten grams of phyto-plankton contains 20-30Âµg of vitamin B12
- Phyto-plankton contains trace amounts of vitamins B3, B5, B6, E, biotin, inositol and folic acid
- Vacuum packed to maintain stability and shelf-life of ingredients
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Phyto-Plankton (pacific algae) 1200mg
- Phyto-Plankton, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Anti-caking agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Breast feeding
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.