Selenium is a potent antioxidant, helping to protect cell membranes from oxidative damage. L-Selenomethionine is an easy to absorb form of selenium most frequently found in nature.
- Selenium is needed for healthy liver tissue
- Selenium potentiates the action of vitamin E and helps with the production of CoQ10
- Selenium is required for prostaglandin production which helps to support hormone balance
- Selenium helps maintain the health of the eyes, skin and hair
- Selenium is an essential component of the antioxidant enzyme, glutathione peroxidase
- L-Selenomethionine is a source of yeast-free selenium
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), L-Selenomethionine.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Can open Capsule
- One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.