A high strength, intensive powder containing Slippery Elm with Gamma Oryzanol, Licorice, Marshmallow & Aloe Vera extracts.
- Combination of slippery elm, marshmallow, licorice, aloe and gamma oryzanol
- High strength, intensive powder for maximum efficacy and flexibility
- Zinc has a role in the process of cell division and to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
- Marshmallow may support gastrointestinal health
- Slippery Elm soothes the digestive tract and is a source of mucilage which supports the mucous membranes
- Licorice helps support digestion and particularly helps to maintain balance and comfort in the digestive systems of people with sensitive digestion
Gamma oryzanol (Oryza sativa germ and husk), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia Bark), Deglycyrrated Licorice (Glycyrrhizia glabra Root), Konjac Fibre,, Slippery Elm Extract (Ulmus fulva Bark), Aloe vera Extract (Aloe Barbadensis Inner leaf fillet), Marshmallow Extract (Althea officinalis Root), Corn Maltodextrin, Zinc Gluconate.
- One heaped teaspoon (approximately 2.5g) mixed well in water and taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.