Contains a soothing combination of slippery elm powder and marshmallow root, traditionally used to support gastrointestinal health, also often used in food recipes for their digestive and flavoursome benefits.
- Gamma-oryzanol may support normal nervous system control of digestive secretions.
- Slippery elm and marshmallow contain mucilaginous compounds that support and protect the digestive mucosa.
- Slippery elm may support normal GI tract mucus secretion.
- Slippery elm and marshmallow may have demulcent properties.
- Marshmallow´s vulnerary properties may support the stomach and gastrointestinal tract.
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva) 600mg
- Marshmallow (Altaea officinalis) 450mg
- Gamma Oryzanol 210mg
Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva), Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Gamma Oryzanol (Oryza sativa Bran), Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Bulking Agent (Cellulose)
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in Breastfeeding
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken three times daily 20 minutes before food, or as professionally directed
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.