There is much interest in cholesterol and cardiovascular wellbeing and making dietary and lifestyle changes that help support a healthy heart. Sterolvite® contains beta sitosterol, L. plantarum, vits B12 and B6, folic acid and Trimethylglycine (TMG).
- Plant sterols like beta sitosterol may help to reduce the absorption and production of unwanted fats from the diet and in the bloodstream
- Lactobacillus plantarum is a lactic acid bacteria which may help maintain blood lipid levels
- Vitamin B6 is required for the assimilation of fats and proteins
- Trimethylglycine is a methyl donor which may help support liver function
- Vitamins B6, B12, TMG and folic acid together help maintain levels of homocysteine
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Trimethylglycine (TMG) 300mg
- Plant Sterols 300mg (providing 174mg beta sitosterol, 87mg campesterol, 47.85mg stigmasterol & 1.32mg brassicasterol)
- Lactobacillus plantarum 30mg (providing 18 billion organisms)
- Vitamin B6 30mg (pyridoxine)
- Folic Acid 400mcg
- Vitamin B12 150mcg (cyanocobalamin)
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Plant Sterols1, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water),, Trimethylglycine, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin, B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Lactobacillus plantarum, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
- From Soya
- Can open Capsule
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women or children under 5 years of age.
- Total dietary intake (from foods and supplements) of phytosterols should not exceed 3g/day
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.