The thyroid produces hormones essential for body functions such temperature control and energy production. This combination contains iodine, glycine, glutamine, tyrosine along with siberian ginseng to support healthy thyroid gland function.
- Dulse is a rich source of minerals such as calcium, magnesium and iodine
- Iodine is required by the thyroid gland and for metabolism
- Ginseng may help with the pressures of modern lifestyle
- Licorice root is nutritive and has revitalising properties for the glandular system
- L-Glycine and L-Glutamine are required nutritional substrates to support thyroid function
- L-Tyrosine is a precursor to thyroid, adreno cortical hormones and dopamine
- An advanced alternative to glandulars
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Dulse 600mg (Palmaria palmata seaweed) (providing 140mcg elemental iodine)
- Vitamin C 130mg
- Siberian Ginseng Root 70mg (Eleutherococcus senticosus)
- Niacin (vitamin B3) 40mg niacin equivalents 250
- Licorice Root 36mg (Glycyrrhizia glabra)
- L-Tyrosine 30mg
- L-Glycine 30mg
- Calcium 16.4mg
- L-Glutamine 14mg
- Thiamine (vitamin B1) 14mg
- Magnesium 8mg
- Lipase 1.6mg (providing 87.5 Lipase units)
- Cellulase 1.13mg (providing 7.5 Cellulase Units)
- Vitamin A 750mcg (natural) 2500i.u
- Protease 125mcg (providing 0.35 Casein Protease Units)
- Amylase 125mcg (providing 75 Amylase Units)
- Selenium 20mcg
Dulse (Palmaria palmata Seaweed), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate), , Magnesium Gluconate, Siberian Ginseng Powder (Eleutherococcus senticosus Root), , Niacin (Vitamin B3 as Nicotinamide), Licorice Powder (Glycyrrhizia Glabra Root), , L-Glycine, L-Tyrosine, Thiamine (Vitamin B1 as Thiamine Hydrochloride), L-Glutamine, Modified Tapioca Starch, , Potato Maltodextrin, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Lipase, Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate), , Cellulase, Amylase, Protease, L-Selenomethionine, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Sunflower Oil, Soy Protein Isolate1
- From Soya
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or if pregnancy is being planned
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.